If you are traveling to foreign countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, etc., you need to get all your certificates attested from an authorized government department of India.
Traveling for a job or work in the UAE requires you to verify all your employment offers and other necessary certificates before visiting UAE. There is a slight chance that you can miss out on good opportunities if you do not have all the required attested certificates/documents with you. If you are facing any issues getting your certificates attested, then there a number of authorized companies that provide services for Degree Certificate Attestation in Dubai and other states of India.
The attestation procedure for Dubai passes through various departments like the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), HRD Department, and Home Department. You need all your personal and educational documents to apply for employment visa, family visa, spouse visa, immigration, etc in the country of Dubai.
Attested seal from the UAE Embassy on your documents means that they are successfully authenticated and stamped by the Dubai Embassy in your country. Further, these documents are required to be stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of the UAE Government for issuing a visa for UAE.
Let us take a quick view of the procedure of Degree Attestation in Dubai.
- Notary Attestation – Dubai attestation starts with notary attestation. It is done at the local level by authorized government administrators.
- Home Department– After notary, the Home Department takes care of the embassy attestation which is further sent to the state you belong to. This department only looks after your personal documents.
- HRD/ SDM Attestation – Thirdly, the HRD Ministry carries out all the educational certificate attestation. HRD first reviews the documents with the concerned school or university and then, later on, verifies them with an official stamp and signature.
- MEA Attestation – The degree will then be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs and provides an MEA Stamp as proof of verification.
- UAE Embassy Attestation – MEA Attestation is later re-checked by the Dubai embassy and this examines the authenticity of the documents.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) – After all the certificates are attested from the Ministry of India, and the Ministry of External Affairs, the documents will then be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the country you are going to. Further, in Dubai, the applicant must get the certificates attested by MOFA after UAE Embassy attestation from your origin country.
There are several attestation service providers are available in all over India. It is all about the original certificates, so you need to be very choosy while selecting the right authorization to get your documents attested. Attestation service providers like SEPL Certificate Attestation Services, are experts in this job. Getting it done from a professional can turn out to be beneficial and hassle-free.