Application Status
Apply for Attestation

MOFA ATTESTATION Services in Sharjah

Sharjah MOFA Attestation


SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation services for the general people of the United Arab Emirates and expats who desire to work or are already working in the Sharjah. UAE MOFA Attestation is obligatory while applying for a Resident permit through the Labor Ministry in Sharjah. We provide UAE MOFA attestation services for all educational and personal documents originating from India, UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Philippines, South Africa, Singapore, Egypt, New Zealand, France, Netherland, Italy, Seychelles, and UAE.

  • Original Certificate
  • Passport Copy
  • Visa Copy

We have been actively undertaking all the services of UAE MOFA Attestation at realistic and competitive rates. We have developed a range of premium facilities to help our customers. We offer online Document Tracking facility to provide current update of the documents to our customers.

  • For UAE MOFA attestation, all the original documents must be pre-attested by the concerned governmental departments of the country which issued them, and then by the UAE Embassy situated in that particular country.
  • MOFA Attestation can be done normally within two days but in case of an emergency basis we get this done on the same day.

Documents that can be attested by MOFA are-

  • 1. Educational Certificates- Degree certificate, matriculation certificate, intermediate marksheet, computer diploma, private diploma, technical diploma, etc.
  • 2. Personal Documents- Marriage certificate, birth certificate, fingerprints, death certificate, divorce certificate, Police Clearance certificate, transfer certificate, etc.
  • 3. Indian Commercial Documents- Invoice, Registration, MOU, Partnership deed etc.


  • To attain an Employment Visa/ Labor Card in the United Arab Emirates.
  • To pursue higher education in the Sharjah, UAE or in a foreign country.
  • To write Ministry of Health (MOH) and Department of Health (DOH) examinations.
  • To acquire Residence visa.
  • For taking admission in schools in Sharjah through transfer certificate.
  • Power of Attorney.
  • To acquire the right of selling property in the Sharjah.
  • For the removal of LLC partnership, if the partner in other country does not wish to extend the partnership.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How long does MOFA take to attest to the education degree?

A: Education documents can be attested by MOFA within 1-2 days but in case of emergency, UAE MOFA Attestation can be executed on the same day, if all the education certificates are provided.

Q: Is MOFA required even if I have the UAE Embassy attestation done in my home country?

A: Yes, it is mandatory to get all the needed documents attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country. MOFA will then only authenticate and stamp the certificates.

Q: Why is it necessary to attest documents in Sharjah?

A: Definitely. In order to get a study visa, residence visa or visa for business purposes, an individual has to attest and provide all the documents to enter the country. Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation is necessary for documents such as marriage certificate, educational documents, birth/death certificates, etc.

Q: Which documents are needed to get attested to a Sharjah job?

A: Marriage certificate, birth certificate, fingerprints, death certificate, divorce certificate, Police Clearance certificate, transfer certificate, etc are the documents needed to be attested by MOFA to attain an employment visa.

Q: Can I enter UAE without attesting documents?

A: Yes, you can enter UAE without attesting documents, but only as a tourist. There is absolutely no attestation needed for any document for a tourist visa. But if you would want to work, study, or build a business in UAE, you need to attest your documents for a valid UAE visa.

Q: Are original certificates attestation required to get UAE employment visa?

A: MOFA requires original certificates in order to allow you to enter the UAE. Duplicate or laminated documents are not required, so get your Original documents ready before applying for any type of visa.

Q: How to sponsor your wife for a UAE visa? What documents are required?

A: An employee residing in UAE can sponsor his wife and children. He needs to have a minimum salary of Dh4,000 or Dh3,000 with accommodation.

Documents required for sponsoring husband/wife:

a: Online application/authorized typing office,
b: Copy of wife/husband passports,
c: Recent photos of wife/husband,
d: Medical clearance certificate,
e: Copy of the employment or company agreement,
f: Salary certificate from the company declaring the monthly salary,
g: Approved marriage certificate (needs to be attested by the UAE Government, if you are from UAE or in your home country),
h: Tenancy contract (attested), labor card, and Emirates ID card,
i: Recent utility bill.

Q: How can I attest to medical documents in the Sharjah?

A: Medical Certificate Attestation is done from the country where it was issued. For using this certificate in UAE, you need to get it attested by your home country and UAE Embassy in the country to get it attested by MOFA UAE.

Q: If the certificate is not attested in the home country, what should I do then?

A: The needed certificate should be attested by - UAE Embassy from where it was issued and MOFA. You can send the documents to your relatives or friends via courier and process the attestation.

Q: Where is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE located?

A: Consulate Area - Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Our Office

101 First Floor, Khalid Bin al Waleed Building, Khalid Bin al Waleed Road, Near to Al Fahidi Metro Bus Stop, BurDubai, PO BOX 112920 Dubai - UAE