Dubai MOFA Attestation
SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation services for the general people of the United Arab Emirates and expats who desire to work or are already working in the Dubai. UAE MOFA Attestation is obligatory while applying for a Resident permit through the Labor Ministry in Dubai. We provide UAE MOFA attestation services for all educational and personal documents originating from India, UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Philippines, South Africa, Singapore, Egypt, New Zealand, France, Netherland, Italy, Seychelles, and UAE.
Moreover, we provide attestation procedures for various locations in dubai. We always focus on offering all the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs attestation services at a very affordable price with Accuracy. Moreover, if you live in Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Bur Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman, then you can conveniently and easily use SEPL MOFA Attestation services.
Reasons to Initiate MOFA Attestation
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation is required when the applicant applies for a work permit, resident visa, and higher education in a foreign country. SEPL Document Clearing LLC assists the applicant in initiating and completing the MOFA attestation. Moreover, we also initiate the procedure on the candidate’s behalf.
The attestation stamp by MOFA on the applicant’s document confirms the legitimation of the document and makes it valid to use in any of the Gulf nations you have applied for. Here are some reasons behind the requirement for Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation:
- To attain an Employment Visa/ Labor Card in the United Arab Emirates.
- To pursue higher education in Dubai, UAE or in a foreign country.
- To write Ministry of Health (MOH) and Department of Health (DOH) examinations.
- To acquire a Residence visa.
- For taking admission in schools in Dubai through transfer certificate.
- Power of Attorney.
- To acquire the right to sell property in Dubai.
- For the removal of LLC partnership, if the partner in another country does not wish to extend the partnership.
Countries Required Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation
Similar to UAE, some other countries demand Attestation by MOFA from an applicant visiting there. Here is the list of the countries which require MOFA Attestation.
Documents Required for MOFA Attestation
SEPL Document Clearing LLC offers MOFA Attestation Dubai services to all applicants visiting UAE or any other country where attestation by MOFA is mandatory. Moreover, we provide services for all types of educational, personal, and commercial documents.
Furthermore, the list is attached below to make it easy for the candidate to understand the documents SEPL Document Clearing LLC offers for the MOFA Attestation.
- Educational Certificates
- Degree Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate marksheet
- Computer Diploma
- Private Diploma
- Technical Diploma
- Personal Documents
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Police Clearance certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Commercial Documents
- Partnership deed
Essential Documents Required to Initiate MOFA Attestation
If the candidate is using SEPL Document Clearing LLC Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation services, they must submit the following documents to conclude the MOFA Attestation procedure quickly and uninterruptedly.
MOFA Attestation Services for Different Location in Dubai
SEPL Document Clearing LLC offers the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai Attestation services for different locations in UAE as listed below:
Procedure to Initiate MOFA Attestation
Steps Included in Educational Document MOFA Attestation
- State HRD: The applicants are required to attest their educational certificates, like degrees, diplomas, etc., by the State Human Resource Department.
- MEA Attestation: The document is then submitted to MEA, where MEA procures its attestation stamp on the certificate to approve its authenticity.
- Embassy Attestation: Now, the respective embassy of the candidate's destination country confirms the document's legitimacy.
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation: At last, MOFA in the Gulf nations procures the final attestation on the candidate's documents.
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation
Steps Included in Personal Documents MOFA Attestation
- State Home Department: The State Home Department places its attestation stamp on the personal certificates in order to confirm the legitimacy of the certificate.
- MEA Attestation: After the State Home Department's confirmation, the MEA receives the certificate and validates its legitimacy with the MEA attestation stamp.
- Embassy Attestation: Then, the respective embassy authenticated the applicant's documents with the embassy stamp.
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation: Lastly, MOFA procures the last attestation on the certificate to approve its legitimacy.
State Home Department
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation
Steps Included in Commercial Document MOFA Attestation
- Chamber of Commerce: All commercial documents must be attested by the Chamber of Commerce first.
- MEA Attestation: Secondly, the documents are validated by the MEA. MEA places the MEA Attestation stamp on the certificate and approves its legitimacy.
- Embassy Attestation: Thirdly, the document is submitted to the embassy of the applicant's destination country. The embassy procures the attestation stamp on the certificate.
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation: At the end, the document is attested by the MOFA. After getting the attestation by MOFA, the certificate is authenticated to utilize in the applicant's destination Gulf Country.
Chamber of Commerce
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost to get MOFA Attestation?
A: The fees for MOFA Attestation are entirely based on the state, country, and type of certificate the document wants to get attested. Moreover, Superb Enterprises provides affordable and hassle-free services, which are relatively inexpensive for all of the desired applicants.
Q: How much time will it take to complete the MOFA Attestation procedure?
A: Even though MOFA attestation takes a bit of time. However, we initiate and complete the procedure uninterruptedly and on time. Moreover, the entire time period regarding the completion of the attestation procedure entirely depends on various factors like the type of documents the applicant requires to attest, etc.
Q: Why is MOFA Attestation mandatory to move to the UAE?
A: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs for UAE is mandatory to confirm the authenticity of the applicant’s document if they want to utilize their educational, personal, or commercial documents in UAE. In simple words, if the applicant wants to move to the UAE, then their certificate should be legitimized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to make it valid.
Q: How long does MOFA take to attest to the education degree?
A: A: Education documents can be attested by MOFA within 1-2 days but in case of emergency, UAE MOFA Attestation can be executed on the same day, if all the education certificates are provided.
Q: Is MOFA required even if I have the UAE Embassy attestation done in my home country?
A: Yes, it is mandatory to get all the needed documents attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country. MOFA will then only authenticate and stamp the certificates.
Q: Why is it necessary to attest documents in Dubai?
A: Definitely. In order to get a study visa, residence visa or visa for business purposes, an individual has to attest and provide all the documents to enter the country. Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation is necessary for documents such as marriage certificate, educational documents, birth/death certificates, etc.
Q: Which documents are needed to get attested to a Dubai job?
A: Marriage certificate, birth certificate, fingerprints, death certificate, divorce certificate, Police Clearance certificate, transfer certificate, etc are the documents needed to be attested by MOFA to attain an employment visa.
Q: Can I enter UAE without attesting documents?
A: Yes, you can enter UAE without attesting documents, but only as a tourist. There is absolutely no attestation needed for any document for a tourist visa. But if you would want to work, study, or build a business in UAE, you need to attest your documents for a valid UAE visa.
Q: Are original certificates attestation required to get UAE employment visa?
A: MOFA requires original certificates in order to allow you to enter the UAE. Duplicate or laminated documents are not required, so get your Original documents ready before applying for any type of visa.
Q: Who can initiate the MOFA Attestation services in Dubai?
A: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Attestation services in the UAE are for all who lie under the below-listed categories:
Q: How to sponsor your wife for a UAE visa? What documents are required?
A: An employee residing in UAE can sponsor his wife and children. He needs to have a minimum salary of Dh4,000 or Dh3,000 with accommodation.
Documents required for sponsoring husband/wife:
Q: How can I attest to medical documents in the Dubai?
A: Medical Certificate Attestation is done from the country where it was issued. For using this certificate in UAE, you need to get it attested by your home country and UAE Embassy in the country to get it attested by MOFA UAE.
Q: If the certificate is not attested in the home country, what should I do then?
A: The needed certificate should be attested by - UAE Embassy from where it was issued and MOFA. You can send the documents to your relatives or friends via courier and process the attestation.
Q: Where is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE located?
A: Consulate Area - Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates