Birth certificate attestation Dubai is mandatory for various requirements such as migration reasons, etc. The attestation approves the legitimacy of the document. Plus, the process for birth certificate attestation UAE includes different steps.
In order to get a genuine and fast certificate attestation in UAE, you require the best attestation agency, which offers all the document attestation in different locations. Selecting extensive experience and professionals like SEPL Document Clearing LLC will conclude the attestation of the birth certificate in less time and courier it back to the candidate. We are the most trustworthy agency which aims to offer quick, reliable, accurate, and affordable services to all needy candidates.
Reasons to Complete Birth Certificate Attestation
If the applicant is in UAE and wants to visit any other foreign country, then an attested birth certificate is the mostly needed official paper to get the passport
- For Residence Visa
- To get a family visa
- To apply for a partner visa
- For a permanent residence visa
- For any purpose of Migration.
- To change the name in school, college or any government documents in future.
Birth certificate attestation UAE is mandatory, which proves the genuinity and authenticity of the certificate.
Steps to Complete Birth Certificate Attestation UAE
We have been offering hassle-free and accurate document authentication services. Moreover, we also ensure the safety and security of the candidates' requirements. From the below-mentioned steps, the applicant can easily understand the procedure we utilise to conclude the entire birth certificate attestation Dubai.
- Notary Attestation: Primarily, the birth certificate is needed to be legitimised by the notary public in the candidate's home country. The respective authority will approve the legitimation of the documents with their attestation stamp
- Home Department Attestation: Secondarily, once the notarization gets completed, the certificate is attested by the Home Department or the suitable state department in the candidate's home country.
- MOFA or MEA Attestation: Now, after getting the confirmation from the home department, the birth certificate is required to be attested by the MOFA or MEA of the candidate's home country.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: After that, the respective UAE embassy confirms the legitimation of the birth certificate by procuring its attestation stamp on the certificate
- MOFA Attestation in Dubai: Lastly, the certificate is authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Exchange in UAE. MOFA procures its attestation stamp and approves the document's legitimacy.
Note: The candidate is required to submit all their original documents to the SEPL Document Clearing team.
Birth Certificate Attestation in Different Locations in UAE
Apart from the state, the applicant is living in, they are free to utilise the SEPL Document Clearing LLC document attestation services.
Therefore, if the applicant genuinely is looking forward to completing the birth certificate attestation in Dubai, then they are free to utilise them in various locations as listed here:
- Birth Certificate Attestation Abu Dhabi
- Birth Certificate Attestation Bur Dubai
- Birth Certificate Attestation Sharjah
- Birth Certificate Attestation Ajman
- Birth Certificate Attestation Fujairah
Choose SEPL Document Clearing LLC Services
- Genuine and Authentic Services: SEPL Document Clearing LLC is one the safest and most secure attestation services provider agencies, which offers all genuine and authentic certificate attestation services.
- Document Collection and Delivery Service: Applicants can also get document collection and delivery services to make the entire certificate attestation UAE process easier and more convenient for the candidate
- Quick and Hassle-Free: We offer fast and hassle-free attestation services. Therefore by utilising these services, the applicant can get their attested document fastly and without any incontinence.
- Professional Translation Services: Applicants who are looking forward to the translation services and want to get their documents translated into different languages can use SEPL Document Clearing LLC's accurate document translation services. Furthermore, we have a professional and experienced team of translators who correctly translate the content of the document.
- 24*7 Customer Support: n order to make the process easier for the candidate in Dubai, we offer 24*7 customer support. The team is always active in assisting the needy applicant.
Ways to Contact SEPL Document Clearing LLC
Candidates can use any of the below-listed ways to contact the SEPL Document Clearing LLC professional team to get further details or resolve doubts regarding the attestation procedure.
- Primarily, the applicant has the option to visit the official SEPL Document Clearing LLC official website and fill out the form as applicable on the portal.
- Secondarily, the applicant can resolve their doubts by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirdly, the needy candidate can get in touch with the team and forward their queries on call or whatsapp at - +971-502447519
- SEPL Document Clearing LLC professional team collects the required documents from the applicant. During that, we explained all the required and necessary information related to the document attestation procedure to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible to utilise the services for birth certificate attestation in Dubai?
A: The applicant who are living in any state of the Dubai and covers any of the below-listed categories can directly use the services for birth certificate attestation Dubai
Q: What primary documents are required to complete the document attestation procedure in Dubai?
A: Applicants presently staying in Dubai and wanting to get their birth certificate attested can conveniently use the SEPL Document Clearing attestation services. In order to get the attested documents, the applicant has to submit the following documents to the team.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy
Q: How much time does it take to complete the birth certificate attestation in UAE?
A: Birth attestation is a mandatory procedure which includes various steps. Hence, it takes a longer time to get completed. Furthermore, a delay in the attestation procedure can delay the migration of any applicant. Therefore, to get attested documents on time, the candidate must use the SEPL Document Clearing attestation services. We offer fast and genuine services that help the applicant get the attested documents on time and hassle-free.