SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides exemplary Netherland document authentication and attestation services for Dutch expats residing in the Dubai. We are specialized in processing all Netherland originating educational and personal documents for attestation and use in the Dubai. Our attestation procedure includes attestation from the Notary Public, Department of Justice, Netherland Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE Embassy in Netherland, and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Netherland Document Attestation Process:
- Document Translation
- Prior being attested from the concerned governmental departments, a Netherland originated document is required being translated in either English or Arabic language by a sworn translator.
- Notarization of the Document
- After being translated, your document will bear a notary stamp from the Notary Public in Netherland. Only after notary stamp, your document will be passed to the further governmental authorities for attestation.
- Document Legalization
- The third step of Netherland document attestation comprises of legalization from the local District Court. The District Court verifies the notary stamp and document translation.
- Document Authentication
- Then your document will be further authenticated by the Ministry of Justice of Netherland. The Ministry of Justice affixes a certificate of authentication with the front page of the document.
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherland
- After the Ministry of Justice attestation, your document will be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherland.
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Attestation by the UAE Embassy in Netherland is the last step of attestation procedure in Netherland and the rest will be undertaken in the Dubai.
- Attestation from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- At last, after being attested from all the required governmental authorities, your document will be returned to the Dubai for UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation. Only after MOFA attestation, a foreign document is legally accepted in the UAE.