SEPL Document Clearing LLC is a Dubai based authorized attestation service provider, providing document attestation service for South African expats living in the Dubai,UAE. We process all educational and personal documents for attestation and use in the Dubai. Our attestation procedure includes attestation from all the required governmental authorities such as the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO), the Department of Education, UAE Embassy in South Africa, and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
South African Document Attestation Process:
- Authentication by the Department of Education/ Notary Public
- Educational Certificates issued from any educational institute in South Africa must be authenticated by the Department of Education (DoE), South Africa.
Personal Certificatesoriginated in South Africa requires notary stamp from the Notary Public prior to being attested from the further governmental authorities.
- Attestation by the Department of International Relations and Cooperation, South Africa
- Secondly, all educational and personal documents are required to be attested by the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (DIRCO), South Africa. The DIRCO will attach a certificate of attestation with the document.
- Attestation by the UAE Embassy in South Africa
- After authentication and attestation from the DoE and DIRCO, the documents will be attested by the UAE Embassy situated in South Africa. Afterwards UAE Embassy attestation in South Africa, the document will be sent back to the Dubai for proceeding the attestation procedure.
- Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE
- Eventually, the document will be attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). All foreign documents that are meant to be used in the Dubai requires MOFA attestation.