A Marriage Certificate is proof of the applicant's marital status. It shows whether the person is married or not. A marriage certificate attestation in UAE is the procedure of confirming the authentication of a marriage certificate to use in different foreign countries.
The procedure to complete the Marriage Certificate Attestation in Dubai is difficult. However, the candidate can utilize the SEPL Document Clearing LLC document attestation services, which are genuine and authentic. We offer fast, reliable, accurate and, hassle-free attestation services.
Why Need Marriage Certificate Attestation?
Marriage Certificate attestation is needed if the applicant is looking forward to traveling with their partner. Once the applicant gets their marriage certificate attested, they can use it anywhere in the foreign country.
There are various reasons why the candidate requires Marriage certificate attestation in UAE. Some of them are as follows:
- For residence visa
- To get a family visa
- To apply for a partner visa
- To add the spouse's name to the passport
- For a permanent residence visa
SEPL Document Clearing LLC is the best document attestation solution provider that uses a systematic, secure, and swift manner to complete any certificate attestation procedure.
Procedure for Marriage Certificate Attestation UAE
A marriage certificate is a non-educational or personal document; therefore, it includes a bit of a different attestation procedure as compared to educational or commercial documents. It is proof that the applicant is officially married. Therefore, attestation of marriage certificates is mandatory if the applicant is moving to any other nation.
So, considering all the requirements and necessities of the applicant, SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides all the services for Marriage certificate attestation in Dubai. The below guide will help the candidate to understand the entire document attestation procedure.
- Notary Attestation: Firstly, the marriage certificate must be authenticated by a notary public in the applicant's home country. The respective authority will approve the authentication of the certificate with its stamp.
- Home Department Attestation: Secondly, the marriage certificate should be attested by the Home Department or the suitable state department in the applicant's home country.
- MOFA or MEA Attestation: Thirdly, after getting the attestation from the home department, the marriage certificate is required to be authenticated by the MEA or MOFA of the candidate's home country. Doing so will approve the legitimacy of the certificate.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: Next, the certificate is attested by the UAE embassy of the candidate’s home country. The embassy confirms the legitimacy of the certificate.
- MOFA Attestation in Dubai: At last, the certificate is required to be attested by the MOFA in UAE. This entire step validates the authenticity and assures that the certificate is legally binding in the UAE.
Marriage Attestation Services in Different Locations
Despite the fact in which part or state of UAE the candidate is living, they can use the document attestation services available on SEPL Document Clearing LLC as we offer similar services in various parts of the country.
So, if the candidate genuinely wants to complete the marriage certificate attestation UAE, then they are free to use them in different locations as highlighted below:
- Marriage Certificate Attestation Abu Dhabi
- Marriage Certificate Attestation Bur Dubai
- Marriage Certificate Attestation Sharjah
- Marriage Certificate Attestation Ajman
- Marriage Certificate Attestation Fujairah
Reasons to Choose SEPL Document Clearing LLC Services
- Genuine and Authentic Services: SEPL Document Clearing LLC is among the safest and most secure agencies that provide genuine and authentic document attestation services.
- Document Collection and Delivery Service: We also offer document collection and delivery services to make the entire procedure of marriage certificate attestation in UAE smoother and more convenient for the candidate.
- Quick and Hassle-Free: Applicants can use the fast and hassle-free attestation services of SEPL Document Clearing LLC. Using these services, the candidate can get their attested document on time and without any inconvenience.
- Professional Translation Services: Applicants who want to get their documents translated into different languages can use our accurate document translation services. We have a skilled and experienced team of translators who correctly translate the content of the document.
- 24*7 Customer Support: In order to make the procedure easier for the candidate in Dubai, we offer 24*7 customer support. The team is always active in assisting needy applicants.
Mediums to Contact SEPL Document Clearing LLC
All the applicants who want to know more regarding the Marriage certificate attestation procedure in Dubai can contact the SEPL team visa using the following ways:
- Firstly they can visit the official SEPL Document Document Clearing LLC website, fill out the form, and submit it on the portal as available on the official website.
- Secondly, applicants can contact the team and send their queries on WhatsApp/call- +971-502447519
- Furthermore, they can mail at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the basic document requirements for the marriage certificate attestation procedure in Dubai?
A: Candidates living in any part of the UAE can quickly get their marriage certificate attested by using SEPL Document Clearing attestation services., they are required to fulfill the basic documents requirements as listed below:
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy
Q: Who can use the services for Marriage certificate attestation in Dubai?
A: Applicants who are living in any part of Dubai and coming under any of the following categories can simply use the marriage certificate attestation services in the UAE.
Q: What is the total processing time for marriage certificate attestation in UAE?
A: Marriage certificate attestation is a time-consuming procedure as it differs depending on multiple elements like country-to-country, and so on. But if the applicant is utilizing the SEPL Document Clearing LLC document attestation services in UAE, then they will get their final attested documents on time and without any interruption.
Q: How much does a marriage certificate attestation in Dubai cost?
A: The cost for the attestation procedure depends on the place or city from where the document is issued and whether the candidate is using the services in UAE, etc. Moreover, the candidate can use the SEPL Document Clearing affordable attestation services.