MEA Documents General Attestation
Superb Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., a division of SEPL Document Clearing LLC in India, is directly outsourced by The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India to render services related to MEA Attestation and MEA Apostille on behalf of MEA for the further procedure of Attestation by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). We are authorized agent company to act as a centre to collect, scrutinize and deliver certificates/ documents for Attestation services to the general public of India and all around the world.
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the highest authority of India to legalize the Indian Originated documents. To use the documents issued in India in another country, the documents should be attested and authenticated by MEA and then only they can be recognized as valid by the respective consulate or embassy. MEA attest the document for all the countries according to the requirements of the respective country. MEA Attestation is done after the respective relevant state authority has attested a particular document.
MEA CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION PROCEDURE:
- The process of Attestation of certificates from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of Government of India can be held on all Indian originated documents. The procedure is as follows-
Step 2- Attestation of Certificates
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) thereafter attests the Certificates on the basis of the signature of the designated authorities of the State Government / Union Territory / Chambers of Commerce.
MEA DOCUMENT ATTESTATION PROCEDURE FOR UAE:
- Step 1: Authentication by State Education Department/ Bombay Home Department/ State Home Department/ Sub Division Magistrate (SDM), New Delhi/Chamber of Commerce (Depending upon the nature of the document);
- Step 2: Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India;
- Step 3: Legalization from UAE Embassy in India;
- Step 4: Legalization Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), UAE.