UAE embassy attestation is a procedure of validating and legitimizing a document issued in a country and to be utilized in any other country by getting an attestation stamp from the UAE embassy. Therefore, if the candidate is living in UAE and wants to get a UAE embassy attestation in Dubai in order to visit any other country, then UAE embassy attestation is mandatory. Doing so will ensure the certificate's legal identification in the destination country for different reasons, like for a visa or work permit.
The procedure to complete the embassy attestation by the UAE embassy is difficult. However, by using the SEPL Document Clearing LLC embassy attestation services, the applicant can get their documents attested on time and hassle-free. Moreover, we offer quick, reliable, genuine, authentic, and accurate services at a very affordable price.
Reasons to Use UAE Embassy Attestation
UAE attestation for any document is mandatory if the candidate wants to travel to any other country. After completing the embassy attestation, the applicant can use it anywhere abroad.
Here are some of the reasons behind using the UAE embassy attestation services in Dubai.
- To get the employment visa
- To get a family residence visa
- To get higher education
- To get admission to a school
- The removal of the LLC partnership
- Open a bank account.
- Spouse visa
UAE Embassy Attestation for Various Types of Documents
We offer quality services to attest different types of documents, including educational, personal, and commercial.
Here is the list of the documents for which we offer embassy attestation services in Dubai.
- Educational Documents
- Secondary-level Certificates
- Diploma Certificate Apostille
- Degrees Certificate Apostille
- Personal Documents
- Marriage Certificate Apostille
- Birth Certificate Apostille
- Medical Certificate Apostille
- Death Certificate Apostille
- Divorce Certificate Apostille
- Commercial Documents
- Power of Attorney Apostille
- Shipping Documents Apostille
- Transport Documents Apostille
Steps Included in UAE Embassy Attestation Dubai
Process for Educational Document UAE Embassy Attestation
- Notary Attestation: Primarily, the educational document is required to be attested by the notary public in the candidate's home country. A notary public is an officially authorized person who can notarize the certificates.
- Attestation from State HRD or Relevant Authority: Secondarily, the documents must be legitimized by the State HRD or the relevant authority of the candidate's home country.
- MOFA or MEA Attestation: After completing the State HRD attestation, the document is submitted to the MOFA or MEA in the candidate's home country for authentication. These steps will confirm the legitimacy of the educational certificate.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: At last, the document is authorized by the UAE embassy in the applicant's home country. The embassy will approve the authentication of the certificate with its attestation stamp.
Process for Personal Documents UAE Embassy Attestation
- Notary Attestation: In the initial step, the personal document needs to be authenticated by the notary public in the candidate's home country. The specific authority will confirm the legitimation of the certificate with its stamp.
- Home Department Attestation: In the second step, the document must be authenticated by the Home Department or the appropriate state department in the candidate's home country.
- MOFA or MEA Attestation: In the third step, after getting the authentication from the home department, the document is required to be legitimized by the MOFA of the applicant's home country.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: Lastly, the document is attested by the UAE embassy of the applicant's home country. Doing so will approve the authenticity of the document.
Process for Commercial Document UAE Embassy Attestation
- Notary Attestation: First, all commercial documents are required to be authenticated by the notary public in the candidate's home country. Doing so will confirm the authentication of the document.
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation: Secondly, the Chamber of Commerce attests to the document. The Chamber of Commerce procures its attestation stamp on the documents and authenticates them.
- MOFA or MEA Attestation: Thirdly, once the Chamber of Commerce attests to the document, then it is submitted to the MOFA or MEA for authentication.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: At last, the commercial document needs to be attested by the UAE embassy of the candidate's home country.
UAE Embassy Attestation Services in Different Locations
Undoubtedly, the candidate is living in any part of Dubai. In that case, they are free to use the embassy attestation services as offered by SEPL Document Clearing LLC, as we provide the same services in all aspects of the nation.
Moreover, if the applicant lives in any of the following states in Dubai, they are free to use the embassy attestation services.
- UAE Embassy Attestation in Abu Dhabi
- UAE Embassy Attestation in Bur Dubai
- UAE Embassy Attestation in Sharjah
- UAE Embassy Attestation in Ajman
- UAE Embassy Attestation in Fujairah
Reasons to Use SEPL Document Clearing LLC Services
- Fast and Hassle-Free: Candidates can utilize the quick and convenient attestation services available on SEPL Document Clearing LLC. Using our services, the applicant can efficiently complete and get their final attested certificates quickly and hassle-free.
- Genuine and Authentic Service: We are one of the safest and most trustworthy attestation service provider agencies, which offer simple and authorized embassy attestation services.
- Professional Translation Services: If required, candidates can also get skilled and experienced translation services. We have highly professional translators who have sufficient expertise in their work.
- Document Collection & Delivery Service: To simplify the entire process, we offer document collection and courier services. It saves the time of the candidate.
- Responsive Customer Support: We also offer 24*7 customer support to the candidate. We are always there to assist. Guide or support the needy applicant.
Get In Touch with SEPL Document Clearing LLC
Candidates who are interested in using our UAE embassy attestation services in Dubai and want to get further details regarding it can use any of the following mediums to get in touch with the SEPL team.
- The primary option is to contact the team and get more details through call/WhatsApp- +971-502447519
- Secondly, the candidate can visit the official SEPL Document Clearing website, go to the portal, fill out the form appropriately, and submit it. After getting your request, we will revert to you with the solution or details you want as soon as possible.
- And the last option is to send a mail at- email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can utilize the birth certificate attestation UAE services?
A: UAE embassy attestation is a procedure of authenticating a document issued in a country and to be utilized in another country by getting a stamp from the UAE embassy.
Suppose the candidate wants to get embassy attestation in Dubai using the SEPL Document Clearing LLC services; then they must submit all the following documents to the team.
- Original Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy
Q: Who can utilize the services for UAE embassy attestation in Dubai?
A: Candidates living in any state of Dubai and in any of the following categories can use the UAE embassy services.
Q: How long does it take to complete the UAE embassy attestation in Dubai?
A: UAE embassy attestation is a bit longer procedure, therefore taking time. Furthermore, the total processing time is based on different factors, including country to country. However, suppose the candidate is utilizing Dubai's SEPL Document Clearing LLC embassy attestation services. In that case, they can quickly get their final attested documents to the UAE embassy without interruption.
Q: How much does the UAE embassy attestation cost?
A: There are various factors affecting the cost of UAE embassy attestation in UAE. The primary elements are the place or the city from where the documents are issued and the place from where the applicant is using the embassy attestation services. Furthermore, applicants can utilize the affordable embassy attestation services.