SEPL Document Clearing LLC is specialized in attesting New Zealand originated documents from different governmental departments for use in the Dubai, UAE. Our New Zealand document attestation procedure includes attestation from the Department of Internal Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, UAE Embassy, and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Now avail the best attestation service at the most competitive price in the shortest times.
New Zealand Document Attestation Process:
- The New Zealand document attestation procedure starts with notarization. All educational and personal documents are required to be notarized from the Notary Public.
- After notarization, the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs will authenticate the signature and stamp of Notary Public on the documents. This procedure can take up to five working days.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of New Zealand then verifies the seal and signature of the Department of Internal Affairs on the document.
- After being validated from these three departments, your document will be proceeded for attestation from the UAE Embassy situated in New Zealand. This is the last step of document attestation in New Zealand.
- MOFA Attestation in Dubai, UAE
- After being authenticated and attested from the above mentioned authorities, the documents will be sent back to Dubai, UAE for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) attestation.