Canadian Document Attestation
SEPL Document Clearing LLC provides Canada Certificate Attestation and Canada Embassy attestation services in Dubai,UAE and Apostille services for Canada. We assist in document Attestation of the certificates issued in Canada and intended to be used in Dubai. You can rest assured that by using our service, your attested documents will be accepted within the Dubai,UAE. These include (but are not limited to):
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Educational Qualifications Certificate
- Court-Issued Documents
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Company Documents
As Canada is not a signatory to the Hague Convention, it is not possible to obtain an Apostille on Canadian Documents. Instead, Canada has a corresponding process called “Authentication or Legalization”, which one must undertake to get their certificates attested for the use in Dubai.
Attesting Canadian Documents for Dubai,UAE:
The Canadian Attestation procedure varies from other countries Attestation processes as Canada does not issue Apostille. Some documents may also need Notarization prior to Authentication and Legalization. This means your certificates/documents will need the signatures of a notary public or a lawyer, who will then attach a signed notary seal on the certificate to show that it is genuine. The process of "Authentication and Legalization" can then proceeded.
- Step One: Authentication
- The certificates/documents will be sent to the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT). When accepted, a Certificate of Authentication will be attached to the certificate initiated fir Authentication.
- Step Two: Legalization
After the Authentication by DFAIT, the certificate/document will proceed to the UAE Embassy in Ottawa, Canada where the consulates will adjoin a Certificate of Legalization on verifying the details of the certificate to the front page. This is the last stage of Authentication procedure in Canada. Rest will be undertaken in Dubai
- Step Three: Attestation
- After the Authentication from DFAIT and UAE Embassy, the certificates will be returned to UAE and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). This will be the closing procedure of Canada document attestation.
Canadian Degree Attestation
Procedure of Candian degree attestation for UAE is moderately typical though there can be some variables depending on the type of document and the province in which the document was issued. Similarly, Canadian College and university degrees (Bachelor, Masters and PhD) are attested in the United Arab Emirates Embassy only if the degrees are issued by Canadian Institutions and the UAE Embassy requires a copy of the transcripts to be sent to them directly from the educational institution. These transcripts will not be returned by the UAE Embassy, as they will remain with the Embassy. We offer Candian degree attestation services as well in Dubai
- Submit a notarized copy of the Degree certificate to the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), Canada for Authentication.
- Submit the Authenticated degree to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, Ottawa, Canada.
- Authentic transcript should be mailed straight to the Embassy from the issuing Education Institutions/University in a sealed and signed envelope for the verification by the Embassy. The Embassy will not attest degrees before getting the transcript.
- If the certificates are to be returned by mail, please provide a return envelope with the parcel.
- Certificates can be picked up from the embassy from Monday to Friday between 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Any incomplete document submitted to the embassy will be retained for maximum two months upon receiving. If requirements are not fulfilled within the projected time, certificates will be relinquished carefully and in confidence. If return envelope is provided, the embassy will return the certificate.
- The embassy only accepts money orders, certified cheque or bank draft issued in Canada, made payable to: UAE embassy-Ottawa and are non-refundable.